Tuesday 4 September 2012

Best SmartPhone in India ?


Considering all the available models (as on May-2012) and based on the little research that went on, I can suggest following phones in "SmartPhone" segment... 

   < INR.10,000            : Galaxy Y Duos, Motorola FireXT
   Between 10k-20k      : Motorola DefyPlus, Galaxy AcePlus
   Between 20k-30k      : Galaxy S2, Motorola Atrix2
   >INR.30,000             : iPhone 4 [or] iPhone 4S

BTW, I have taken Atrix2 as this 'M'atrix-2 has got superb features (like 8MP Camera with 1080P HD, ~3000/- worth EA games for FREE, Great apps like 'TED' on big 4.3 fast touch-screen, DualCore processor with 1GB RAM) and the best part is, I got it @ 21,900/- in Hyderabad. 

* This is purely based on my inquiry, online reviews and most importantly the feedback I received from 50+ real-time users. 
* I am not promoting any brand here!

No comments:

Post a Comment